2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2012 8:56 PM by alrenaissance RSS

Reward for event (wedding)

yorkstacy Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi.

I have, a long time ago, seen a document on Marriott reward website about the information and benifits for having a event at Marriott and what that will give me as a Reward member. Now Iam unable to find the information again.

Can anyone tell me how to make and earn the most points and nights as possible when arranging and planing an event at JW Marriott? and what am I initiated  to earn ?

The event will include:

Wedding with arrangemants, food, drinks, decoration, DJ etc. 

Rooms for about 30 guests for 1-2 nights.

Thank you all for your help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reward for event (wedding)
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

See if this link leads you to the right place:

https://www.marriott.com/meetings/hotel-weddings/travel.mi

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reward for event (wedding)
    alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I have not checked for a little while (couple months) but I was signed up for a promotion which has lasted almost the last YEAR which awarded double rewards for Event planning. Do not know if still running or if you had to be targeted or what, but I was emailed to sign up for the promo direct from Marriott. I would call rewards and see if you are eligible as this could be big for you. Best of wishes, and hope it turns out well for you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...