14 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2013 6:49 PM by GemPrincess RSS

Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Spy

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I love a good spy movie.  Especially Cold War Circa.  Finally was able to view this film after months of waiting.  I understood the premise, saw how it ended, but have no idea what went on in between!  I'm sorry to say, I was totally lost.  While British actors are among my favorites, I have a difficult time understanding their lines due to the accent.  So I missed out on most of the development.  Guess I'll need to watch an encore with closed captions for the 'accent' impaired.

The scenery in the movie was beautiful and exotic.  London, Paris, Istanbul and Budapest.  Anyone ever been to these places?  Please tell us 3 things that you like the most about these cities, and why.  Be specific and provide details!  Also please tell us about your Marriott stay in these cities.  Again, we love details!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Budapest, Hungary Autograph Collection Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection
Istanbul, Turkey EDITION The Istanbul EDITION
London, United Kingdom Marriott Hotels & Resorts London Marriott Hotel County Hall
Paris, France Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...