7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2012 11:36 AM by NathalieF RSS

Where can I find my free weekend rewards?

adventurerr Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott had an incentive where if you stayed X number of nights within a certain period you were awarded a free weekend night (or two). I surpassed the goals as  I travel a lot ,but where do  I find those free nights so I can book my weekend stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Where can I find my free weekend rewards?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

adventurer, check your 'rewards activity' in your Marriott Rewards profile.  You should see your free stay e-certificates listed there.  I am enrolled in the latest 'earn a free night every second stay' (up to two free nights) promotion, and when I earned my free nights, they posted within just a couple of days of earning them.  Hope this helps.  If you still don't find your e-certs, you may want to contact Marriott's elite customer service line.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...