3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2008 1:03 PM by steelersfan RSS

Waikiki BizVenture

azmarketer Silver
Currently Being Moderated
When doing business with some fun on the side, the Waikiki Beach Marriott stradles the need for business support with a great location. Toward the Diamond Head end of the beach, the resort has a rooftop bar, one of the best sushi restaurants in Waikiki and is steps from the beach and a large park for quick escapes from work.
  • Re: Waikiki BizVenture
    monitoring Platinum
    Can't agree with you more.  Beautiful view and rooms.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Waikiki Marriott
    sjkrup Gold 1 Reviews

As far as I know, they still have excellent Hawai'ian music in the bar downstairs. We saw Ledward Ka'apana there (no cover charge). If we wanted to see him in concert at home, we would have paid about $35 a ticket! What a thrill to have him right in our hotel!

And this is REAL Hawai'ian music, not "Tiny Bubbles" or other hapa haole music!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Waikiki BizVenture
    steelersfan Platinum
    Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort is amazing to stay at as well as having great conference rooms and staff.  I stay at this hotel a couple weeks a year and I have never had one bad thing to say about them.  This past month I reserved a conference room with them and the staff was amazing and the rooms were great and it was surprisingly less expensive then a lot of places I reserver rooms in the states...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...