1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 19, 2012 10:18 PM by vaboywnder RSS

reward points when using cheques

mamaby Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

It's been a long time, but I remember reading something about getting reward points when using the cheques. Does anyone know how to go about doing this? When you pay with the cheques do you have to ask them to enter your reward number at the time of transaction? Thanks in advance for any help/advice on this,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: reward points when using cheques
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I've used Marriott Cheques several times towards the cost of my hotel room and have always receieved points for the entire transaction.  Some properties I've stayed at will take the cheques at check in and give you a receipt while other properties have asked me to present them at check out.  As long as your reservation has your rewards number on file you should receive the points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...