8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2012 9:36 PM by nuhusker RSS

Spring mega bonus

designdeva Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Can someone please tell me the date that this promotion ends?  If it has ended has anyone has their nights acquired posted to their account?  Any information appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spring mega bonus
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Apr 30, 2012

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

designdeva Platinum 3 Reviews

Thank you. 

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks nuhusker! Here's a link to the promo leak with the dates from the Exclusive Sneak Peaks section.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

designdeva,

I am on the "Stay 2 nights" and get one free MegaBonus, and I got a free night posted within a week or two of the 2 stays being completed. 

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

DD,

I'm in the 50,000 point MegaBonus. The points hit immediately after I crossed the thresholds.  My daughter is like tryt. She qualified for one free night. It posted rather close to her stay completion.

Well, mine is somewhat of a hybrid of the two.  I have always been automatically signed up for the 50k points, but the last few times I have been able to change to the free nights.  Knowing that my schedule is scaling back (by choice) I call Marriott Rewards Customer Service before the promotion starts (but after I am already automatically registered) and some type of note is attached to my account so that after the promotion ends I call back, explain the situation to them again and get the two free night certificates on my MR account.  It's actually more trouble than I'd prefer, but once they have registered me for the points, they won't/can't change the preference until after the promotion is over.  So right now I'm just waiting until May 1st to call back and get my two night certificates. 

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

Nuhusker, I had to do the same thing because we weren't going to come close to the 20 nights during this promotion.  The platinum customer service rep told me to call back if the nights had not been posted within a couple of weeks after the promotion is over.  Last time I had to change the promotion, the nights were posted within a couple of days.  I plan to use them this summer.

I'm just glad they are flexible enough to let us change to what best fits our travel plans.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...