6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2014 5:27 AM by kharada46 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Paul Mitchell comes to Marriott Brands

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This may not be of interest to a majority of the Insiders but I thought some of you might find it  interesting.  I just got back from a stay at a Courtyard in the Richmond, VA area and was surprised to find Paul Mitchell hair and bath products at this hotel.  I thought it was cool that a well known salon product was now being offered as an amenity at Courtyard.  After taking a look at Marietta Corporations website who supplies Marriott with shampoo and bath products it appears that the Paul Mitchell products will also be appearing at Residence Inn's, Spring Hill Suites, and Towne Place Suites.  I must admit though the Aveda products at Renaissance hotels still remain my favorite.

Marietta Corporation | Courtyard by Marriott | Designed for the Business Traveler

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Paul Mitchell comes to Marriott Brands
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Vaboywndr,

They were at a CY that I stayed at two weeks ago as well.  It was a welcome addition, as I cannot use most of the complimentary bath products offered (including what has been offered at full service Marriotts, although I noticed that Bath and Body Works was offered at the last Marriott I stayed at, but I didn't try it).  I like Paul Mitchell hair products.  Good news for me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Thanks for the info. I hope to encounter the PM products in the next 10 days when I head to my next Marriott property in Florida, as this brand is my staple at home, and would love to see it on the road!

thanks for the info, Al

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

An update to the Paul Mitchell line....

There were a lot of pros and one con when they rolled out these products. the con was packaging..too small, hard to open, and opaque.  Well, as of 10/26/14, the packaging is changing, larger size and now see thru..

Just an FYI

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Hi Pained,

I noticed that as well at my last stay at a RI in Austin, TX.  Overall my favorite is the Aveda products that the Renaissance Hotels offer.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Yes, Vaboy, those Aveda items are very nice.!!

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

My favorite Marriott toiletries were some European brand in out hotel in Germany.  I forgot the name, but I think I might have brought some home with me.  BUT, my favorite hotel toiletries are still from Disney's Aulani.  The bottles are very difficult to get the product out of though...

321697_3032222566139_1593773913_o.jpg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...