4 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2012 7:01 PM by klaus29 RSS

jw mariott phuket

sefeld Gold
Currently Being Moderated

hey

I have booked 5 night at the jw mariott in a 2 bedroom pool villa

if you have stayed at the resort an the villa i would like to here you experians

sefeld

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Phuket, Thailand JW Marriott JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
  • Re: jw mariott phuket
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

This sounds good, I can't wait to here the reviews. These type of locations always get me salivating. Come on gang, let's give sefeld a hand!! I think our friend Klaus29 has mentioned Phuket.  Klaus!! Are you out there? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

landofsmiles#1 Member 2 Reviews

Sefeld, I just joined and saw your trip to Thailand.  I lived in Thailand for 3 years and visit every 18 months.  It is my second home,  My wife is a Thai Nurse an that beautiful girl in the picture is my daughter.  The people are so wonderful and I miss living there.  I stayed at another Marriott in Thailand but you will not be disapointed.  Look up Krabe/Riley Bay, it is a beautiful boat ride to the island.  Have to go as I could fill up 3 years  worth.  If you have any questions, I can answer them.  I need to get back their in November or so. I know u will have a good time.

Paul

klaus29 Silver

Sefeld  exuse  my   late  answer

you  make a good  choice .  the  best  one  is  the  phuket  beach  club  there   you  have  dream  villas

ok  the  phuket  beach  club  is  a vocation club ,and  not  a  hotel .  but   your  choice  is   good  the

2   jw  marriott  or  the  phuket  beach club  are  on the  same  place.  many  costomer say  phuket

marriott     is  one  of  the  best  places  in the  world;

nice  holidays

klaus  29

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...