2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2012 9:43 AM by NathalieF RSS

Missing points from my account?

edielovejoy Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My name is Charlotte Johnson. I just logged into my acct & notice that some of my points were missing! I look at my acct 3 days ago & it said that I had 27,789....now it's saying 23,367! Can u please help me? My acct number is . Thank you much.

Message was edited by: communitymanager

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing points from my account?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks edielovejoy, we'll check and get back to you. Please do not include personally identifiable information to protect your privacy.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing points from my account?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Your 3/5-3/7 stay at the Pittsburgh Airport Courtyard erroneously posted twice to your account.  This was recognized, and one of the postings was removed.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Marriott Rewards office.  You will find their contact info here: https://www.marriott.com/suggest/default.mi

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...