5 Replies Latest reply: May 30, 2012 8:30 AM by NathalieF RSS

Exception service in London Canary Warf

seeitallnow Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I was waiting to take the train to the convention center. I wasn't sure which one to take to I asked the man standing near me. He saw me walk from the Marriott and said he was the night concierge! Michael.  When the train came he said you are still my customer so I will make sure you get off at the correct place. He got on my train and missed his train to make sure I went to the correct stop!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, England
Canary Warf, London, England
  • Re: Exception service in London Canary Warf
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Awesome!  That deserves a Spirit to Serve nomination.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

platinumstar Platinum 3 Reviews

This does not surprise me at all. The Marriott West India Quay (Canary Wharf) is my all time favourite London Marriott. As you have now experienced, they offer exceptional service. The exec lounge is open 7 days a week and the food is always very good, and beer and wine and soft drinks available at weekends and other spirits during the week. Great rooms - fab new steak restaurant (just open a few weeks), good gym with a men and ladies sauna in each locker room. Very welcoming front desk staff and concierge.  Highly recommended!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Above and beyond for sure

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings seeitallnow, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...