4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2012 5:04 PM by alrenaissance RSS

Have you stayed in Pinehurst, NC?

traveler2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Looking for any information you have on Pinehurst? Have you stayed in the resort? Golfed there? Have you been there during summer? How bad is the humidity in the summer? Thinking about a few days of golf there sometime in July or August. Thanks for your help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pinehurst, North Carolina, USA
  • Re: Have you stayed in Pinehurst, NC?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Hi Traveler2,

Have not stayed there.  Have you visited the hotel website or checked the year round temp averages on weather.com?  I hope someone here can answer this question for you.

Pluto

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

traveler2 Platinum

Yes, we have checked out all the resort info we can as well as the temp averages. We were just hoping  to get some first hand experience!! :-)  Marriott does have a few hotels in the outer lying area but we were looking for something in the resort area!!!  Planning lots of golf and just want to see the area as we have not spent much time in that region.  We have time and will let you all know what we find out....even if its not Marriott!!

Al, have not been back to Vegas...have you?

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

No not yet. I was planning on hitting it soon, but heading to Florida next week! Hope you have been well!

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Hi Traveler2, have not communicated with you since Cosmopolitan situation, Have you been back? I saw you jump in here, and was wondering how your travel events have been. Unfortunately, I have not been to the location you are inquiring about,  but have been in the general region many times.

As Pluto has asked, but not directly indicated, can pretty much guarantee the water temperature will be somewhat cold, but is still a lot of fun, great fishing in vicinity.

Hope you have been well, and please let us know (I am definitely interested, based on my activity in that area) of how that spot works out for you.

Enjoy if you are headed there! - Al

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...