2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2012 10:18 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

2012 Spring MegaBonus Free Night Certificate, Category 1-4 Hotel - AC Hotels Included?

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Are the AC Hotels in Spain (not the Autograph Collection) included in redeeming the certificate?

Or are they excluded as they are in using gift cards?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2012 Spring MegaBonus Free Night Certificate, Category 1-4 Hotel - AC Hotels Included?
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

newhiltonmember, I imagine this question can best be answered by Customer Service.  Please post the answer in case other Insiders are wondering if this is possible.  Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2012 Spring MegaBonus Free Night Certificate, Category 1-4 Hotel - AC Hotels Included?
      newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I just checked the T&C on the certificate.  It says that AC Hotels are included.

• Offer valid at participating hotels within the following participating brands, including JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott® and Marriott Vacation Club®.

I wouldn't trust what Customer Service says since other posters were given the wrong answer on another post that I have related to AC hotels.  They DO NOT accept Marriott gift cards per the gift card staff and the Community Manager.  However, Customer Service told callers that they do accept them.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...