1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 10:54 PM by jerrycoin RSS

best marriott properties in St. Louis for stay to see Cardinals vs Brewers

dreamtrip Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

s
we are booked at the Union Station Marriott but doesn't look close to the stadium.  Has anybody stayed there?  I've read a lot of negative reviews.  Any suggestions for what type of room in what building we should ask for.  I am a Gold member.  Is the concierge lounge open on the weekend.  Is the renassance a better property to stay at?  we can't get a reservation on Friday night but would consider changing properties if there are more advantages to staying there.  I also read negative reviews about this property.  Help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
St. Louis, Missouri, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Fairfield Inn & Suites Elmira Corning
  • Re: best marriott properties in St. Louis for stay to see Cardinals vs Brewers
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

dreamtrip,

Have stayed at all of them and Union Station is my favorite.  You can walk to the ballgame easily from there.  The Renaissance has more night life close by, but it is not as safe of an area.  You would also consider the Residence Inn, but nothing is around it.  Now if it is a budget issue, just keep the CY in mind, it is just a short walk away from the Marriott Union Station and the parking is FREE.  You will have a great time!  You let me know if you need more details!

Here are some pictures:

IMG_0748.JPG

Plenty of good food and drinks at Busch Stadium!

IMG_0763.JPG

A very good front desk staff at Union Station Marriott!

IMG_0759.JPG

A great CL staff, will make your stay at The Marriott Union Station enjoyable!

Have a great trip!  You will be able to take the Metro Link from the airport to the hotel and save a lot of money if you are flying.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    St. Louis, Missouri, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Fairfield Inn & Suites Elmira Corning

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...