5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2012 9:36 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Platinum benefits

bavo_v Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I have a question about the platinum benefits.

It says that after your stay: Platinum customized rewards.

What kind of rewards are we talking about and do you get these already at the stay when you become platinum?

And about the Hertz gold membership, it  can only be used when you are staying in a marriot hotel or anytime?

Thank you for the information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum benefits
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Hertz Gold membership can be used anytime!!!

Nott sure about your Platinum customized rewards question though?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I think the Patinum customized rewards is referring to the "Platinum Rewards" page in which Marriott has selected Elite awards that you may use points for.

Under my Platinum Account Rewards Page I have options to use points for Marriott Golf sessions and also Marriott Gift Cheques.

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Also, when you log into Marriott homepage, you are given an assortment of "Platinum only" benefits. I do not think they are specifically tailored to your interests, but they are Platinum only. the only thing that I am sure is tailored to your interests is the mega bonus, and whether they offer you free nights or points. You can change this preference by simply calling Platinum Rewards and asking them that you want the other promotion instead, anytime during the promotion's tenure.

vbandsf Platinum 2 Reviews

I believe the "customized" benefits are referring to the benefits Plats get upon check in.  For example, when I check into a Marriott, I get a card asking if I want extra points (500) or say, a split of wine and a pile of mixed nuts (okay... not a big decision maker there...) or other stuff like ice cream etc.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

vband,

What does this card look like? I've only been offered verbally as to my preference "points or gift?"

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...