8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 4:13 PM by jonh RSS

Chattanooga Convention Center Marriott

uchuskies94 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you are a Platinum member don't go here to get acknowledged.  I am actually now a Premium Platinum member and can't get the same level of service as my other Platinum or even Silver colleagues.  In no way knocking Fairfield Inn Marriotts, but I have gotten better service from there.  If I didn't know I was staying at a full-service Marriott, I would think I was staying at a Motel 6.

So things have certainly changed at the Chattanooga Convention Center Marriott.  I feel as if this establishment is again an establishment for Marriott to be proud of.

Thank you to all the staff at the Chattanooga Convention Center Marriott!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
  • Re: Chattanooga Convention Center Marriott
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

uchuskies94,

So sorry to hear about your experience!

Years ago I stayed there and had no problem.  But I had a similar experience at the SHS in St. Louis recently.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

The great thing about Insiders is that these kinds of issues actually get noticed at HQ--now we'll see if there is a change for the better

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I'm confused. The first paragraph reads as if this property is lacking. The second sounds like it's great  "I feel as if this establishment is again an establishment for Marriott to be proud of."  Which is it?

uchuskies94 Platinum 1 Reviews

So I wrote the first comment a couple months ago.  I wrote the second comment last week.  I would say at this point, the hotel is doing much better than a couple months ago.

tuono07 Platinum

I've stayed at this Hotel many times and other than the boring room service , I've always been treated and greeted well. Have not been there in about 6 months so maybe somthing's changed?

jonh Platinum

I stay at the Marriott Convention Center in Chattanooga nearly every week.  I see the General Manager out and about working with the staff and talking to guests every visit. I think it's his attention to detail that is responsible for the improvement you've seen. I suppose that you stay at alot of Marriott properites - like me - and I can say I am extremely well cared for at this property.

jonh Platinum

I stay at the Marriott Convention Center in Chattanooga nearly every week.  I see the General Manager out and about working with the staff and talking to guests every visit. I think it's his attention to detail that is responsible for the improvement you've seen. I suppose that you stay at alot of Marriott properites - like me - and I can say I am extremely well cared for at this property.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...