6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2012 10:18 AM by anadyr RSS

Posting stats pop-ups as a mouse over feature on MRI?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Andy, can we adjust the site to allow a rollover (mouse-over) when a person sees a poster, to then have that poster's information pop up?  Would save a lot of clicking which becomes bothersome.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Posting stats pop-ups as a mouse over feature on MRI?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Not sure the info you're looking for Stoney, but the mouse over feature does this already.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

We'd have to investigate further. What stats are you interested in seeing in the pop-up view of someone's profile?

Here's what appears now:

pop-up.jpg

Andy, if you see the profile page, most of that information would be useful: hometown, about me, likes, etc.  It could be a two step thing: first mouse over would be everything except  the detailed profile, then a link to be clicked for the entire page.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

I'm not sure the hometown, about me, likes, or related fields would fit in the smaller preview but I see how that could be helpful. In the meantime, you can always click on a username to see that Insiders' profile in one step.

True, but my point was that perhaps the screen we now click for could be shown as full screen with the mouse over?  And is there a way to show most recent activity without going to that tab?  As in showing the last post of the Insider?  Not a big deal but seems more efficient to me than the current system.

Roger

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...