5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 2:03 PM by missgee RSS

Missing Marriot Rewards Activity

mahonedj Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I've had a few stays at Marriot properties where the activity did not link to my account.  I'm not a points fiend, but I did go through the exercise of submitting the missed point paper work and each time the the request went unresponded to.  Feels like the submission went in to a black hole.  Any advice on how get Marriot's attention?

Thanks,

Dan

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing Marriot Rewards Activity
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I would suggest you call Marriott customer service to sort it out!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mahonedj Gold

Thanks.  I did that.... their direction was to submit the paperwork.

What would be helpful is if anyone has experienced a similar situation and how they got a remedy.

jarush Platinum

Whenever I have called customer service about a missing stay they contact the hotel directly while I am on the phone and then confirm my stay.  Takes less than 5 minutes.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

It can take up to 10 business days after submission for the stay to be posted.  If it is beyond that time, try attaching it to an email and sending it to marriottrewards@marriott.com

missgee Silver 40 Reviews

Ugh.  I am about to go through the same mess with my last two Ritz-Carlton stays.  Neither of them have posted.  But the same stays have already posted to my daughter's RC account last week.  I received an e-folio from the first stay so I can use that as proof, however I have yet to receive an e-folio from my 2nd stay.  SO annoying.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...