5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 12:39 PM by NathalieF RSS

Marriott Reward Free night

newgrandma Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Know I have a free night as a benefit of my Marriott Rewards Card.  I am unable to find this on the Marriott Rewards site.  Can you help me?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Reward Free night
    invader Silver

Hi NewGrandma

from your account drop down click on Rewards account activity and then on view rewards activity.

on that page you can find

Rewards Certificates

if you have a free night left you should be able to see your certificate there.

Thanks

Invader

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Welcome to the site Invader....looking forward to your continuing contributions to the site...Good to have you on board!!!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks Invader!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Newgrandma, welcome to Insider's. I know you will find this site rewarding for information and answers to your questions regarding Marriott..And looks like congratulations are in order on the addition of a new member of your family!!!

newgrandma Platinum

Thank you for all the information - and yes, I am a new Grandma and loving every second of it!!  Thanks

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...