32 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 7:01 PM by alrenaissance RSS

Twenty one hundred to go

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

That is how many posts I need to be a Jedi.  Can some of you donate posts to me to make it easier?  Just kidding. Maybe like the greats (including Sandy Koufax) I will retire in my prime!  I would start a Poll on this but I know Jasper is the poll-ologist, and I would never usurp that title.

I will not longer post inane ones just to up my score (other than this one that is)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Georgia, USA
  • Re: Twenty one hundred to go
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I would gladly have you join me as a poll-ologist.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Jasper very generous

But as a former researcher I am allergic to all polling. In fact I take shots (of adult beverages) to make my life easier.

I'll drink to that!!!

hear, hear!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

I have never had a "Shot", just a lot of good vino with a daily "Bud Light"!  However, in the world we live in, I am ready to take up a few shot's.  Want to try a few someday at the "Sardine Factory"?  We'll let Jasper buy!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

SS,

We need you!

Keep up the "Energy", I too wonder if I have time to do all this, but I have gained so much respect and appreciation for all of you, I feel compelled to keep going.  After only meeting person on the MI, and having such a wonderful time exchanging stories and experiences with "Husker" I really look forward to meeting more MI's.

Thanks for all your contributions.  I really liked your recent tale of France, and being in the Marne.  I have spent a lot of time in the Champagne area.  It is so interesting to me.

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

ss

I believe you have actually stepped up the nonsense posts........ go ahead and own it!

Knowing that it aggravates you makes it all worthwhile dear Shoeman Sarcasm intended of course--whatever happened to respect?

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

I have no doubt and infinite confidence that you will achieve the next level. I think the inane posts are classics, and keep the energy level up on MI, and fun and interesting. We still address the topics, but the inane comments keep it lighthearted and keep me coming back! Thanks for all of your effort! (I cannot believe you have not "followed" me on the site as of yet! )

I will, thought I already did

Thanks! Now I feel like more of an insider, and not so darn self' conscious! I have a confidence problem, you know................Yeah right! LOL!

Have a good night!

I am stalking you!

Would not be the fist individual. I am a stalkable kind of guy! LOL!

Work it!

I am all happy I made apprentice today! Still looking for my 150 post badge though.

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

Dear Al,

At the risk of revealing my ignorance, and/as well as being a Brit, may I ask: "Who is/was Sandy Koufax?

Congratulations .. and best wishes.

A

Google will reveal all A

arkwright Platinum 2 Reviews

SS,

That's reads like a line from a gravestone!!

A

Like the one on the grave of the Hypochondriac?   "I told you I was sick!"

Hi Awk, and thank you! Sandy Koufax was best known for being a great baseball pitcher, in the early to mid 60's, and pitched 3 no-hitters. Google would be a better in-depth reference tool of course, but he is best known for that. Some controversies later came up, but you know how people can be!

I did not knopw you were from Great Britain! That is so cool. So this forum is truly international, which is awesome for reference purposes!

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

al,

Perhaps you may then be "thrilled" to know that I too am now stalking you.  Just call me "Rose."

Thanks! People stalking me makes me feel special!

I will switch Ms. Pluto to Ms. Rose!

Looks like they are going to have to make a new level for you once you achieve JEDI level!!!!

Participation Meter Levels:

marriottlevel-9.gifJedi (8000+)

marriottlevel-8.gifTrendsetter (5001 - 7999)

marriottlevel-7.gifGuru (3501 - 5000)

marriottlevel-6.gifSuper Star (2101 - 3500)

marriottlevel-5.gifRock Star (801 - 2100)

marriottlevel-4.gifApprentice (301 - 800)

marriottlevel-3.gifNovice (76 - 300)

marriottlevel-2.gifRookie (11 - 75)

marriottlevel-1.gifNewbie (0 - 10)

Maybe at 20,000 they can make me a Hari Krishna?

Or maybe Supreme Being???

We'll save that for you--that's your insider name that wee use reverent tones

Perhaps ubermensch!

Love it uberposter is already spoke for I hear

LOL! I am thinking about creating a discussion (my firs!t) about something that Hilton does which Marriott may want to consider. Do I just go to create, discussion, and then a walk through, basically? Thanks SS.

Yes choose discussion and then other topics, and you are set to go.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...