12 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2012 11:41 PM by razorbackfan Branched from an earlier discussion. RSS

What is on the menu for Easter?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hey jasper (et al):

what is on the menu today?  Traditional Ham and scalloped potatoes?  The misses and I are grilling fish....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What Is Considered a "Stay"
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

By the way, Happy Easter Shoeman and all Insider's. We are having filet on the grill with my famous home made deep fried potatoes and grilled vegetables followed by Pavlova (topped with lots of Whipped Cream) for Desert!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Lamb roast from New Zealand, potatoes from Idaho, Asparagus from CA, and wine from Paso Robles

Another reason to vote up on a New Zealand Trip..The great lamb you can eat when you are there!!!

Mine is from Safeway

I guess that is a safe way to buying lamb!!!

Sheepishly I admit it

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Mmm.  Sounds excellent.  I just found a Potato au Gratin recipe that uses Gruyvere (Swiss!).  Making it today.

My wife is doing the same dish

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

It was good wasn't it?  This recipe is a keeper. (Misspelled Gruyere.)

She got her's from Silver Palate cookbook and yes it was fabulous--gained a pound overnight as a result.

• Re: What is on the menu for Easter?
    alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Leftover Turkey for me from Thanksgiving! No seriously, we had turkey again. My girlfriend seems to like the oven bag for some reason, and the gravy packet it comes with!

• Re: What is on the menu for Easter?
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

We had Easter dinner in Phoenix at my cousin's husband's brother's house.  (My reply is delayed because I'm just getting caught up with all the posts.)  They had a feast including turkey, ham, macaroni & cheese, scalloped potatoes, potato salad, corn, a rice dish, pasta salad, green bean casserole, fry bread in the shape of rabbits, fruit salad, vegetable tray, relish dish with olives and pickles, chips & dip, rolls, chocolate pie, apple pie, cheese cake, jello cake (hadn't seen this in years), pastel m&m's, and butterfinger filled eggs.  And they even had REAL rabbits hopping all over the back yard.  (Seriously!)  We had a lovely time and wished their yard was also filled with hammocks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...