3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2012 10:22 PM by alrenaissance RSS

Marco Island Resort & Spa Resident Manager Michael T.

jroes006 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Within the first hour of the stay at this resort my wife enthusiastically yelled to me that "This is the best vacation ever!!!"  Needless to say that the kids are loving the experience and every single person we met on the staff was outstanding.  After dinner we make it back to our room and waiting for us is a bottle of wine, some deserts, fresh fruit, & cheese.  Needless to say that extra touch made the "Best Vacation Ever!!!" that much better.  My thanks goes out to Michael T. the resident manager at this property for the outstanding hospitality.  The Marco Island Resort is definitely "Paradise Found".

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Marco Island, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa
  • Re: Marco Island Resort & Spa Resident Manager Michael T.
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Thanks for your comments!!! I have not stayed at this resort but now plan to in the near future.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

communitymanager Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings jroes006, On behalf of behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate a Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Although I have never been, my girlfriend has been to this location and continuously tells me that this is one of her favorite Marriott properties of all-time. I have to get there sometime soon!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...