4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2011 9:58 PM by fhllast4ever RSS

Ritz Carlton - Battery Park

missctk Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi

Has anyone stayed in the Ritz Carlton - Battery Park - do you get room upgrades or entry into the Club Lounge if you are a Platnium card holiday, or free breakfast?

ctk

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ritz Carlton - Battery Park
    platinumstar Platinum 3 Reviews

I haven't stayed at this particular Ritz Carlton, but I dont believe you get entry to the Club lounge or free breakfast if you are a Marriott member like you do to the executive lounges. I think that Ritz Carlton members get different treatment to Marriott members. I'm sure you will get the right answer on here. I usually stay at the Marriott Downtown which is just a few blocks from the Ritz which I like very much and they have an excellent executive lounge open Mon - Fri with very good food in the evening.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bikesdestroy Platinum 1 Reviews

I would highly recommend this hotel.

The entire staff at the Ritz Carlton Battery Park treated us like long lost family members.  Every staffer addressed us by name and the room was upgraded to a suite that was amazing.

TL

fhllast4ever Platinum

You may get a room upgrade but I doubt if Ritz Carlton will allow you to access their Club Lounge, just because you are a Marriott elite member

(like you do at Marriott hotels and Renaissance Hotels).  Unless you book a room with concierge access (you pay megabucks), you have to

pay a lot of money (per person) to eat there.  I was charged  $100/person to use the CL of a Tier 2 Ritz Carlton which was highway robbery as

the food was not that great.  If you are offered concierge access, make sure you get in writing that it's free or the cost of this convenience.

fhllast4ever Platinum

You may get a room upgrade but I doubt if Ritz Carlton will allow you to access their Club Lounge, just because you are a Marriott elite member

(like you do at Marriott hotels and Renaissance Hotels).  Unless you book a room with concierge access (you pay megabucks), you have to

pay a lot of money (per person) to eat there.  I was charged  $100/person to use the CL of a Tier 2 Ritz Carlton which was highway robbery as

the food was not that great.  If you are offered concierge access, make sure you get in writing that it's free or the cost of this convenience.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...