0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2011 4:05 PM by heatherjt RSS

Hello, Insiders

heatherjt Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Hi Insiders,

I know Andy mentioned next week that I will be contributing on the site, but before you see me around I wanted to take a second and introduce myself.  My name is Heather and I work with Andy in Marriott Rewards.  I’ve been at Marriott for over 9 years which seems like a lifetime to me but actually is nothing compared to most of the tenure that can be found here! 

I’m originally from NY (Long Island, to be exact) and I have a husband, two kids (2 boys – a 20 month old and a 4 year old), and two cats.  My husband and I love to travel and I’ve been fortunate to have visited lots of cool places around the world from Tahiti to Australia to Europe, to Alaska, Hawaii, and most of the continental US states.  Just two weeks ago we did some hiking at Zion National Park in Utah that perhaps I’ll blog about.  It was gorgeous!  I have some great pictures.

We really want to make this a useful site for everyone, so I look forward to seeing you within the community!

Heather

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...