13 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2016 6:01 AM by ginou RSS

What's the best way to send a complaint to a Marriott official other than the manager?

miss_lathbury Gold
Currently Being Moderated
Is it better to email, snail mail, or call the complaint line? I sent a letter 2 months ago to the Global Brand Manager for Springhill Suites;; no response to date. My specific complaint is with both the hotel sales manager and general manager.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Woodbridge, Virginia, USA
  • A: What's the best way to send a complaint to a Marriott official other than the manager?
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Customer.care@Marriott.com has always worked for me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What's the best way to send a complaint to a Marriott official other than the manager?
    techie Platinum 7 Reviews
    customer.care@marriott.com seems to pretty much always refer it to the manager. Try twitter:)

communitymanager Community Manager Marriott Associate
    miss_lathbury, contacting Customer.care@Marriott.com is a very good option. Or, if you'd prefer you can always send a private message to us through the Insiders site with details and I'd be happy to forward your message on to the appropriate person. Regards, Laura

• Re: What's the best way to send a complaint to a Marriott official other than the manager?
    bluzfn5 Silver

Edited

• Re: What's the best way to send a complaint to a Marriott official other than the manager?
    tgossett Member

I definitely need to get ahold of someone too about the rudeness and dirtiness of a property i stayed at during this holiday weekend. out of respect for the company RIGHT NOW, i wont post pictures. but this trip was a nightmare from H*LL and the only reason we didnt leave was because it was a hoiday and the rates had more than tripled.

missdee720 Member

I need to send a complaint.  Can anyone help me?

carat Marriott Associate Member

Hi missdee720.  Welcome to Insiders! This is a great place to discuss all things travel related, from sharing your recommendations and experiences to learning about new destinations.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here, along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of us, we're always here to help.  I've also included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just in case you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

Also, it sounds like you've had a frustrating experience.  I'd like to see if I can help.  Would you mind sending me a private message with additional details? Thanks in advance.

ginou Platinum

I also received a terrible stay at a Kennesaw, GA

I stayed at the Residenceidenc Inn Kennesaw, GA for the holidays. The place is not to marriott standards. The kitchen sink for four weeks back up dirty water after you use the sink. I don't know but has anyone experience this. the towels are gray dirty. the cleaning staff act as they are doing you a favour. Except for Anna who takes pride in her work. And Michell who is a rep sometimes at the front desk. After that the You being plantimum means nothing. Per Management the use of your marriott rewards is nothing compared to an actually paid person. They dont want to lose that type of business. So if you are paying cash or credit. that more importnant. They dont care you using point. I spendt my holidays regreting ever stepping into this facility. I check ed out . When I complained I was brushed as though it was nothing. So instead my family and I spent most of the time eating out. Wish deafeated the purpose of staying at the residence. And everywhere else was sold out. they took 300,000 point shame on you Residence Inn Kennesaw, GA Platinumum is special all over. But not to your team.
        Then I received a letter from the Manager letting me know nicely instead only paying customers matters to him.  Wow the last few years with Marriott I was payed.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...