3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2010 10:30 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Frequency survey

anadyr Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Got a request from Marriott Rewards today asking if I would complete a survey answering why my stays have been less frequent lately?  One reason is that friends have had the "pleasure" of having us as a guest, so there!

Actually the survey might have been more welcome if there was an incentive attached, more points, more free nights, elite nights added, etc.

Anyone else get one of these?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: Frequency survey
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I got one earlier this year when my travel was reduced.  I think it got deleted.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

anadyr Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

Go Huskers!  No big deal since it was short and sweet. At least my level of membership was correct!

tjcnewyork Platinum

Just logged back-to-back weeks at MVC so my frequency pattern must have spiked in September resulting in a logical exclusion.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...