2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2009 11:24 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Marriott EBreaks Rates less than promoted discount???

nycdave Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

When looking for a Connecticut getaway for this weekend I see that the e-breaks rate for a Fri and Sat stay at the FI Wallingford is only a $10 discount from the regular rate.  Are e-breaks not advertised as at least 20% savings?  That should be a $17.80 discount from the unrestricted rate of $89.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott EBreaks Rates less than promoted discount???
    carolynp Gold

--

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott EBreaks Rates less than promoted discount???
    tjcnewyork Platinum

NYCDave

We do weekend getaways in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, ALOT.  We're exploring Vermont but due to the sparse number of properties with deals, we're not making headway and resorting to points.  While eBreak rates at the Fairfield Inn Wallingford, CT among others may be very tempting, consider these two posts, the first of which alludes to an experience there:

While I am confident that management has corrected reported issues, do yourself a favor and consider alternatives.  Also, consider checking TripAdvisor.com, in my experience the reviews identify general 'themes' that tend to ring true.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...