YOU MUST BE MEMBER  BY  INTERVAL

I SEE 7 WEEKS  HAVE A LOOK    THE WEEKS  NEVER STAY

LONGTIME    KLAUS THE MAN WITH THE FRENCH GERMAN

ENGLISCH  I HOPE YOU  ANDERSTAND

• Re: INTERVAL INTERNATIONAL
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings Klaus,

Thanks for the heads up about Interval International and the Phuket Getaway - a very good deal indeed! 

For those who may not be aware, Interval International is a partner organization to Marriott Vacation Club International, the timeshare business segment of Marriott International.  Marriott timeshare owners place their timeshare week on deposit as part of an exchange process with other Marriott timeshare resorts or timeshare resorts outside of Marriott including Disney (for example). 

As a multiple week timeshare owner with Marriott Vacation Club for nearly 16 years, I can attest to the valuable partnership between the two organizations.  In fact, Marriott owners enjoy the distinct privilege of having personalized service through the Marriott Desk at Interval International.

In addition to facilitating exchanges, Interval International offers members exclusive Getaways.  I believe Klaus is referring to getaway deals at the extraordinary Marriott's Phuket Beach Club in Phuket, Thailand.  At IntervalWorld.com there are four 7 night getaways available featuring 2 bedroom 2 bath villas with fully equipped kitchens, living/dining area and in-villa washer/dryer.  The villa sleeps 7.  As Klaus notes, this deal in September is available for 288.77 Euros or an astounding $397 per week!  That's about $56 and change per night for 7 people.  

https://cache.marriott.com/propertyimages/h/hktpa/phototour/hktpa_phototour10.jpg?Log=1

In order to book this Getaway deal, an Interval International membership is required.  A prerequisite for membership is timeshare ownership in a resort that participates in Interval International.  Individual membership rates start at about $89 per year.  Choose a 3 or 5 year membership and get a discount.  

When booking at a Marriott Vacation Club property, Interval International assigns an 8 digit Marriott Reservation #; however, the fee is ineligible for Marriott Rewards points. (as far as I know. If anyone knows otherwise, kindly advise.)  BUT, the nights count towards Elite Qualifying Nights (EQN). 

If there is a Marriott Hotel and/or Resort on the same property as the Marriott Vacation Club and you bill dining, spa, golf and other services to your villa, Rewards members will receive points for the eligible revenue per MR Terms & Conditions.  The Marriott Phuket Beach Club is adajent to the JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

klaus29 Platinum

thank you

tjc nex york  for help me  and explaine this pervectly

when you buy a gateway  you dont have to make a deposit

from one from  your weeks. i stay in mai kao beach club and

at marriott beach  club;  i prevere  the marriott beach club

there you have a big and nice reception  all the  swimmingpools    very  very  nice place

please  tjc new yorh  will you explaine please  you dont have

to   give your week

thnk you so mutch

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Klaus

The explanation is correct and clear.  Purchasing a getaway from Interval International only requires individual membership.

jsvan44 Platinum

One of the reasons that the Phuket MVCI property is available is that September is the full blown monsoon period there with daily tropical rains and surf that is rough on th beach.

It is a lovely property, probably the best MVCI, but be aware of the weather if you choose to go in September.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Actually, April to November is 'wet season' in Thailand, so bring your board and put on your wet suit because it's absolutely great for surfing.

klaus29 Platinum

dear marriott  members

the price for a gateway go very hight...... why??????????????

i think i  know

the  new  price for the gateway in mai kao beach club

is now  410.81  in september

and in hightsaison november december

for the phuket beach club

its  444.87in september  bevore 287

and the hightsaison  november december

is 587.77  now

WHY THE PRICE CHANGE TO MORE AT 60 PROZENT  HIGHT???

ITS NOT INTERVAL  ALSO  WHAT COMPAGNIE GIVE THE ORDER

in

tjcnewyork Platinum

Klaus

Marriott owners deposit their week(s) with Interval International.  Interval International sets the price based upon supply and demand.  The getaways seen earlier were a great deal and other travellers booked them.  If you see a good getaway deal, book it before someone else does.

Neither Marriott, Marriott owners or Marriott Rewards members can do anything about pricing at Interval International.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...