1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 25, 2008 3:26 PM by joediver RSS

Rain Shower Heads - who likes them!?

nagaman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed in several Marriotts that have the rain shower heads (including the Marriott downtown in Philly) and these rain showers heads are really, really bad.  Their reach is so bad that I dont know why they insist on using these...is there anyone who really like them? 

I can understand if one is taking a long shower and likes to relax under the "rain"....but, in the morning rush one might want the water to come out in a gush - not the trickle you get from these heads!

I wish they start using hand-held shower heads.  The ones they have at JW Marriott in Hong Kong are awesome......!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rain Shower Heads - who likes them!?
    joediver Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    Agreed.  I have yet to have one with sufficient water pressure for a good shower.  If Marriott wants to create a "Premium" shower get rid of the tub and start with multijet shower stalls.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...