1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 9, 2013 6:59 AM by laurac RSS

Gayle - Marriott Rewards Desk

blackbronco Gold 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I contacted Marriott Rewards Desk and spoke with Gayle regarding my Marriott Status and she was very helpful and informative.  We discovered that one of my nights was not posted.  She took the time to go over all my previous reservations and also informed me that my new rewards card would arrive in about 6-8 weeks due to a June hurricane in Oklahoma.  This is helpful to know as I will not be needed to contact Rewards Desk for them forgetting to send me my card.

Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Gayle - Marriott Rewards Desk
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, blackbronco, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to share your story about this Marriott associate. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

Best,

Laura & The Marriott Rewards Insiders Team

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...