1 2 3 15 Previous Next 215 Replies Latest reply: Mar 22, 2014 5:03 AM by hkflashman RSS

What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?

ssindc Platinum 40 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OK, folks, starting tomorrow (August 6), we'll all receive our personalized Megabonus offer for Fall 2013.  Here's the advance plug on Marriott Insiders: Insiders Exclusive: Details on the Upcoming Fall 2013 MegaBonus

To the extent that Marriott indicated that "each promotional offer is personalized for factors such as a member’s history with the Rewards program, frequency and nature of travel, along with plenty of other factors," it will be fascinating to see what each of us is offered. So...

What MegaBonus deal were you offered?  (Please post below.)  If you want to make this more interesting, please also post your current status and lifetime status.

I just got off the phone with the customer service folks - apparently, there are four (4) offer options (again, non-negotiatble) - I'm not sure this makes sense, but that's what my notes say...:

• Offer # 1 - Stay 2 nights, earn 1 free night (category 1-5), maximum of 2 free nights
  • Offer # 2 or 3 - Stay 12 nights, earn 25,000 points; Stay a total of 18 nights, earn 40,000 points
  • Offer # 2 or 3 - Stay 15 nights, earn 25,000 points; Stay a total of 20 nights, earn 40,000 points
  • Offer # 4 - Stay 20 nights, earn 35,000 points; Stay a total of 25 nights, earn 50,000 points

p.s.  In an effort to keep this simple, please only post what you were offered here.  If you want to comment (or complain or brag), consider doing it here, Insiders Exclusive: Details on the Upcoming Fall 2013 MegaBonus , instead.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 1. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    erc Platinum 1 Reviews

Ok, I'll tee it up;

I just got off with the humans at Marriott Rewards and they stated (after a rather significant internal search amongst themselves) that the registration is tomorrow August 7th. So, either I'm running with the wrong crowd of Insiders and got blacklisted, Andy is lacking sleep over the newborn, or the folks at Marriott Rewards are running a day behind - I await further responses from Insiders to see what the answer is - fun time had by all.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    captbigguy Platinum 4 Reviews

Thanks erc... I was beginning to feel left out... a wall flower... 5th wheel... The kid at the end of the bench... The Charlie Brown of Marriott Rewards...

• 3. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    ssindc Platinum 40 Reviews

Alas - so I went back and check (at the link above), and here's what it says:

Registration opens on August 6, 2013, when you will be able to visit your own personalized MegaBonus page (or visit your Promotion Central page) to receive your unique offer.

Alas....

• 4. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    iahflyr Platinum 23 Reviews

I go nothing today in my promotion central so I'll go along with erc and the blacklisted idea......I won't complain yet and honor the request of ssindc, for now!!

• 5. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?

communitymanager,

So what's the deal, did the promo start today and if so why is nothing listed in my account other than the obvious reason, blacklisted?

• 6. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    communitymanager Community Manager Marriott Associate

Sorry for the confusion - the promotion did launch (8/6) and we're checking to see why it hasn't been turned on in promo central.

• 7. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    bluedubpirate Platinum

Hmmmm....not seeing anything, either.  Is there something I need to do to become eligible, register or sign up?

• 8. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?

Thanks much Andy

• 9. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 3 Reviews

yeah I was starting to wonder   If there's a 50 night PP 75k points then that will be great.

• 10. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    dixiecrat Silver 2 Reviews

My MegaBonus is now up:

• Earn a free night at a category 1-5 hotel, up to two free nights, for every second paid stay

I've just joined Marriott Rewards and am currently silver, most of the way to gold

• 11. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    captbigguy Platinum 4 Reviews

Earn 35,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights plus an additional 15,000 after 25 paid nights, up to 50,000 bonus points.

I'll earn the 50,000 the middle of November...

• 12. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    madmax Gold 6 Reviews

ssindc,

my promo:

• Stay between September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014
    • Earn a free night at a category 1-5 hotel, up to two free nights, for every second paid stay

currently Platinum but didn't travel much this year so will probably drop down to gold next year

• 13. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    falcon9899 Silver 14 Reviews

ditto here.  silver member

• 14. Re: What was YOUR MegaBonus Offer (for Fall 2013)?
    kroywen Gold 11 Reviews

Just got mine: & love it!

MegaBonus®
    MegaBonus<sup>®</sup>

Find strength in numbers: Earn up to two free nights with MegaBonus®

See Details

Boost your earning power with MegaBonus as you experience the benefits that come with 14 distinctive brands, 3,700+ hotels and a program now celebrating 30 years of rewarding opportunities.

To earn your free nights:

• Register by November 15, 2013
    • Stay between September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014

Terms and conditions

1 2 3 15 Previous Next