1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 21, 2013 5:28 PM by pluto77 RSS

Marriott Hotels categories?

debveasey Member 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Where can I find a list of Marriott hotels listed by their categories?  If its on their website, I can't seem to find it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Hotels categories?
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi Debveasey,

Usually what I do after logging on to Marriott Rewards is:

1) Click on the 'Marriott Rewards' tab.

2) The on the drop down list, click on 'Use Marriott Rewards Points'.

3) Next screen, click on 'HOTELS >>'.

4) Next screen, click on 'Points and Categories.'  This will open a new window showing a points grid.  In the upper right of window, You can view hotels in each category by clicking the drop down menu and selecting the hotel category.  Not an easy way to list hotels by their category, but I haven't found a better, easier way.  If someone else has any ideas, I'd love to read them as well.

There is another way, instead of clicking on 'points and categories', you can click on hotel directory, which will send you on a search path.  Select your state or country, then from there, you can further drill down by selecting your city (click the '+' next to city and the '+' next to hotel category, which will open drop down menus.  From there, you can drill to a specific city/cities and a specific category(ies).

Hope this helps.  Any other questions, feel free to ask.  Also, we'd love to hear your travel stories.  Welcome to the forum.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...