3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2013 2:31 PM by randomname RSS

Points for company booking?

BaronVonNapalm Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My company recently booked a stay for me at a Marriott Property using MY Marriott Rewards Number.  I completed the stay and now I am being told that I don't get the points or credit for the stay since i didn't pay for it.  Does that sound right to anyone?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points for company booking?
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 19 Reviews

Baron,

Do you know if the company booked directly with Marriott or used a third party?  If the reservation was made through a third party you may not get credit for the stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

verne Silver 1 Reviews

Thanks for the information about third party booking. I sometime book via my employer who nomally use a third party.

randomname Platinum 5 Reviews

I've stayed in many hotels where someone else made the reservation and the bill went directly to them for payment.  However, each time I've provided my rewards number when I checked in and have received the points.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...