2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 8:07 PM by gungjeu RSS

Bermuda?

sunseeker Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I spent some of my Marriott Rewards points at the Marriott hotel there in Tucker's Town.   It was such a lovely place.  A wonderful golf course on the property.  We had hoped to return one day, but, some years ago, the hotel closed and never returned.   Has anyone heard of any Marriott plans for Bermuda?

• Re: Bermuda?
    mtgbrkrinfl Gold 1 Reviews
    I loved the Castle Harbor property too.  Over a 16 year period I visited Bermuda 8 times and stayed there 4 (others were cruises) . I haven't been back since Marriott stopped managing that property.  Unfortunately there are several hotels/locations that need to be refurbished in Bermuda.  I am hopeful that a Marriott resort will reestablish in Bermuda or a timeshare.  However, at this time there are no plans. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bermuda?
      gungjeu Gold 1 Reviews

I would love to see Marriott in BDA!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...