3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2013 3:31 PM by johnl RSS

Reedm marriott reward points against Apple Ipad??

deepu_plc Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All,

I want to redeem my marriott reward points against Apple ipad and I would like to know generally how long it might take to get the shipment received by me once after I order the stuff? and I would like to know international shipping option is available for this order?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reedm marriott reward points against Apple Ipad??
    jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

Skymall (guessing that's the one you're referring to) is notorious for not providing much on points-based orders through Marriott. The confirmation email may have some indication, but tracking info & the like is spotty. I've found in general that delivery on most purchases is relatively prompt, although not quite Amazon speed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

I ordered a IPad (the older Ipad 2) with MR points and it came in within 2 weeks, hope that helps

johnl Marriott Associate Gold

Hi deepu_plc,

I would advise contacting Skymall directly regarding their delivery timeframe (800-493-3278), and one of our other merchandise partners Maritz regarding international delivery by accessing the "Contact Us" button on the individual international "Exclusively Yours" website.

Thanks,

JohnL

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...