1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 12:46 PM by pluto77 RSS

Marriott Rewards MegaBonus 2012

spydrphi Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I have two questions relating to Marriott rewards mega bonus 2012.  First question, the promo says stay between September 15, 2012 - January 15, 2013, does that mean that a stay on the night of Jan 15th counts for the promotion?  Also, if I begin a stay on the 14th, but it will not end until the 17th ... would those nights of the 14th and 15th count?  Or would the stay need to end?  Any help would be appreciated ... cheers!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Rewards MegaBonus 2012
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi Spydrphi,

Welcome to the forum.  That is a very good question!  I'm sure that the night on the 14th counts, but the night of the 15th would indeed be a curiosity.  I would think that the nights on the 16th and 17th would not count.  Might I suggest that you place a call to Marriott Customer Support and ask them about this.

Call Us

United States/Canada
    1 801 468 4000 (8:15am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday, US Eastern time)

When the automated system keeps asking you questions, just keep replying 'representative,' and you will be sent to a live person.

Please let us know what you find out.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...