5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2012 8:20 PM by vaboywnder RSS

How much do you tip an airport shuttle driver?

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When you take a shuttle provided by the hotel to the airport, how much do you tip the driver?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How much do you tip an airport shuttle driver?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

razor,

Usually $5, depending on how many bags I have and how nice and helpful they are!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

favargas Platinum

It depends of how helpful they are, if I have to put my own bags in and out...$0 if they pick up my bags at the airport are on time have nice attitude up to $20 (because of my itinerary, I didn't needed all my bags with me in Cartagena, during my flight connection in Bogota the staff from the Marriott Bogota picked the lugagge up from me at the airport and held it for a couple of days while I got to the hotel a couple of days later). I think that the service you receive should be a direct correlation to the tip.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

$2 or $3

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I tip a dollar for each bag the shuttle driver handles.  Exception:  golf clubs -- that's worth five.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I usually do a minimum of $2 but if I have extra bags then I may give a little more.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...