Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

26 Replies Latest reply: Nov 16, 2013 6:52 PM by Book_Worm RSS

30 Beds in 30 Days

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 20 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

In case you haven't heard Marriott Rewards has a new sweepstakes for it's Facebook users.  You can register each day for a chance to win a King Size Bed from Marriott Rewards.  They are giving away a total of 30 Marriott Beds. 

Here is the link:

30 Beds in 30 Days

Good Luck!! 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 30 Beds in 30 Days
    lone6star Platinum 3 Reviews

Many of us like myself do not do facebook, so that means your chances of winning are higher now!  Good luck!  Hope you win!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

Yeah.  I won't do Facebook.  Good luck, vaboy.

lone6star & eb5147,

Thanks for wishing me luck in the contest.  If I win one of the bed's I'll be sure to let you and the Insiders know.

Also keep in mind that you can always open a generic Facebook account (without posting personal info) for the purpose of entering contests and playing games.  All you need is an email address to set up a Facebook account.  I know lots of people who have set up accounts without using their real name to participate in contests and games.  If you do set up an alias account in facebook you are still able to enter your real name and contact info on the Marriott contest form.

airtran Member 1 Reviews

thanks vaboywnder!

communitymanager Community Manager Marriott Associate

For the community's reference, here's a list of current contests and sweepstakes. Some involve Insiders, Facebook and even Marriott.com. Insiders Access – Contests, Promotions or Sweepstakes

marriottrewardsinsider Platinum

How do I know if I am entered or not after staying on the mentioned days?

marriottrewardsinsider,

To Enter the  30 beds in 30 days contest you have to enter a contest form on the following website while being logged into a Facebook account:

http://www.30bedsin30days.com

In addition to being logged into Facebook you also have to have "liked" Marriott Rewards.  Full details are on the website.

iestrikesback Platinum 36 Reviews

I'm in on this one!  I'm on FB, and the wife's been wanting a new bed, and she loves the Marriott ones. 

Has any one won bed yet , they say 30 beds in 30 days , will they announce the winners at the end of the contest or every other day?

Just curious...

From the Official Rules of the Contest:

Selection of Winners: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received by the end of each day of the Entry Period, for a total of thirty (30) Grand Prize winners selected in thirty (30) separate random drawings. The odds of winning a Grand Prize are based on the number of eligible entries received by the end of each day. 

Potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be sent (via email) an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) (“Affidavit”) and will be required to compete, sign and return Affidavit via mail within seven (7) days of being notified in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner fails to return the required document within the required time period, or the prize notification is returned undeliverable, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received by the end of the applicable day. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received for each day.

All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.

For a list of winners available for ninety (90) days after December 13, 2012, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Marriott Rewards® 30 Beds in 30 Days Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. MV), Melville, NY 11747. VT residents may exclude return postage.

What size is the bed?

From the Official Rules Here are the prize options:

Option 1: Marriott® Bird’s Eye Stripe King Bed Package– Package includes:

• 1 Mattress & Boxspring Set
          • 1 Synthetic Mattress Topper
          • 1 Down Comforter
          • 1 Bird’s Eye Stripe Duvet Cover
          • 2 Feather & Down Pillows
          • 1 Pillowcase Pair (300 thread-count, 60/40 cotton/poly)
          • 2-3 Euro Pillows (3 for King, 2 for Queen)
          • 2-3 Bird’s Eye Stripe Euro Shams (3 for King, 2 for Queen)
          • 1 Flat Sheet (300 thread-count, 60/40 cotton/poly blend)
          • 1 Fitted Sheet (300 thread-count, 60/40 cotton/poly blend)
          • 1 Bird’s Eye Accent Pillow
          • 1 Matelasse Deluxe Bed Skirt

Option 2: Marriott® Blockprint King Bed Package – Package includes:

• 1 Down Comforter
          • 1 Block Print Duvet Cover
          • 2-3 Block Print Euro Shams (3 for King, 2 for Queen)
          • 1 Block Print Bolster Pillow
          • 1 Dano Talc Bed Skirt

Option 3: Marriott® Frameworks King Bed Package - Package includes:

• 1 Down Comforter
          • 1 Frameworks Duvet Cover
          • 2-3 Frameworks Euro Shams (3 for King, 2 for Queen)
          • 1 Frameworks Bolster Pillow
          • 1 Dano Talc Bed Skirt

I would think that ehy would have an option for each size.  These are all King Size.  So if you win and you don't have room for it in your bedroom, I guess you give it away?

greenit Platinum 4 Reviews

Really hope that does not go to my junk mail.

The results were to be announced on 1st Dec , once again the same question , did any one in this discussion won any bed?

I guess n o one on this Board won?

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I know this much...I haven't been informed that I won anything. That bed would have been nice!!

iestrikesback Platinum 36 Reviews

yea, I actually need a new bed!  Would have been nice!

The names of the 30 winners have been announced.

https://www.30bedsin30days.com/winners

lil_brwn_wolf Member

how can they already pick 30 winners and the contest is still going on?

iahflyr Platinum 23 Reviews

Wolf......look at the dates from the posts above yours, they were from last 2012 and Jan. 2013!

lil_brwn_wolf Member

thanks for setting me straight    

communitymanager Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for asking and welcome to the community lil_brwn_wolf. vaboywnder's note about the winners is in reference to last year's contest so there are a few days left.

lil_brwn_wolf Member

OKay, glad I still have a chance. Hope I can come back here and say I am a winner.

merb Marriott Associate Member

Good luck!

Book_Worm Platinum 7 Reviews

I played every day last year, and I have played every day with this year's contest. I love their beds, and I hope I am a winner this time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...