4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2012 11:49 AM by communitymanager RSS

Customer Service ??? Line

frustratedindc Member
Currently Being Moderated

The situation:

The desk clerk was not able to find my Marriott Rewards number when I checked in.  I didn't have it with me.

Today, I simply wanted to add my Marriott Rewardsnumber to a recent stay (3 nights ago).

Called hotel.  Can not do locally after 24 hours from check out.

Called call center and was given wrong number to Marriott Rewards Customer Support.

Called correct number.

SAT ON HOLD FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES.

This is unacceptable and does not inspire my brand loyalty... at all.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Customer Service ??? Line
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Frus,

I hear ya...... Just an FYI..This site is is not monitored on a regular basis by Marriott employees. If you were hoping for a quick response from someone at Marriott, that crazy holding support line is most likely a better bet. They should be able to help. If you have your receipt and/or confirmation number, that will help, too.  Good Luck

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

frustrated:

Send a message to customer service and they might help this situation get sorted out. But, my guess would be that you will have to send the hotel receipt now to get this done. Give customer service a try at:

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/customer-support.mi

gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

One other thing to try is to just submit it via the Marriott website:

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/missingStayRequest.mi

communitymanager Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks tef6178 and gk17 for the recommendations to frustratedindc

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...