1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 29, 2012 11:21 PM by jerrycoin RSS

St. Louis Marriott Union Station

dreamtrip Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

__Great Hotel with fantastic service.  Loved it, loved it, loved it.  This hotel has character and the staff is terrific. 
We treated like royalty.  This is why I only stay at Marriott Hotels and I am proud to call myself a Gold Member.Anybody that is hesitant to stay at this property should be assured that it is a great property.  Ask to stay in the "old" section.  We stayed in room 522 and it is one of the best rooms I have ever stayed in.  I'm not really into antiques but I do appreciate quality furnishings when I see them.  This is a very unique place.   Trung at the front desk made sure we got upgraded because I was celebrating my retirement and the bellmen were unbelievably friendly.  In fact, after discussing with one of the Bellmen named Frank about our love for the theatre, Frank went home and burned several CD's for us from his collection of Broadway CD's.  What a nice gesture.  We loved the location.  We could walk to the Bush Park but we were far enough away that we weren't caught in the crowds or traffic.  Mr. Marriott, you can be proud of this property and this staff should be commended.  I'll definitely be back.   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
  • Re: St. Louis Marriott Union Station
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

dreamtrip,

You are to right!

This would be a great location for a MI convention!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...