9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2012 7:15 PM by razorbackfan RSS

Residence Inn Commercials

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 22 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Have you seen the new Residence Inn commercials?  The stars of the commercials have been a giraffe, an elephant, and 4 penguins!  If the commercials are really showing the new look of Residence Inns, I can't wait to stay in one.  They are quite pretty.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Residence Inn Commercials
    alrenaissance Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Razor,

Were these commercials on the Internet? If so, I am pretty sure I saw them as it seems way too familiar.

Was it TV perhaps?

Thanks, Al.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

communitymanager Community Manager Marriott Associate

Good morning razorbackfan, you can watch the commercials on the Residence Inn Facebook page.

Here's Stanley Giraffe | Facebook and Opal the Elephant | Facebook.

Thank you for these links, CM.  I am glad I got to "meet" Stanley and Opal.  I'm not on Facebook so I would have missed this chance to meet them.  I love these commercials.

cdn_abroad Platinum 22 Reviews

I love the commercials too, and the new rooms look amazing.  The manager of my old (and tired) Residence Inn assures me that that is indeed what the new standard is. 

Hi, cdn.  Welcome to the Insiders.  Our last 3 stays have been at Residence Inns.  Two of the three didn't appear to need updating (although we were told that they were getting ready to update one of them).  The last one could use an update so I hope the new standard is in their future.  I'd really like to meet Stanley and Opal.

cdn_abroad Platinum 22 Reviews

Me too (like to meet Stanley and Opal).

I am not sure whether the Residence Inns being renovated will be the same, but I hope they are similar.  My old tired one is schedule for a retro-fit at the end of this year, and there are plans to build a new RI on the other side of town, probably will be ready in 2-3 years.  I can't wait !!!

jkernitzki Platinum 2 Reviews

The commercials are also available on YouTube:

Residence Inn - Elephant      - YouTube 

Residence Inn - Giraffe      - YouTube 

Residence Inn - Penguins      - YouTube 

Considering what they must've spent making them, I suppose it's foolish to hope for 10 points per dollar spent, though … (I know, an extravagant request)

We'd stay at RI more often if they did give 10 points per dollar.  I love having 2 TV's when we get a 1 BR suite.  I like to watch sports while my husband has other interests on TV.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...