3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2012 12:37 PM by communitymanager RSS

How many pts. required to achieve Platinum?

reddsky Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am sure it is somewhere on the website, but I have yet to discover....how many points are required to achieve Platinum status?  We have had Platinum previously.  Does previous Platinum status count for anything or help in any way?  TIA 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How many pts. required to achieve Platinum?
    painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Redd,

All levels are based on nights as far as I understand. There is no points meter in place to qualify for Silver, Gold, Platinum, and/or Platinum Premier.

Short and sweet:

Silver needs 10 nights

Gold needs 50 nights

Platinum needs 75 nights

There are "challenges", credit card nights, and roll over nights to help achieve these targets.

At Marriott.com there is a link for Marriott Rewards.  Scroll to the bottom and there is a link to "Elite membership" under Terms and Conditions for more official info.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

reddsky Gold 2 Reviews

Thanks, painedplatinum!    Maybe this year's horse showing season will bump me up.

I will take a gander at the "Elite membership".  Just learning my way around since hubby usually does this.  Appreciate your response. 

communitymanager Community Manager Marriott Associate

Thanks for the quick and helpful response!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...