fschumpert added photos
A new year, a new Insider-wide photo album! Add a photo to our collection of your amazing globetrotting adventures in 2015. Simply click "Add photo" in the right column to begin once you're signed…
- New Year's Day, 2015 in DC's Nationals Park, but NOT for baseball. It's the NHL's Winter Classic - not something you see every day. I posted some more photos (but didn't create an album) here: http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/126947#126947
- Combat Aviation Maintenance Hangar, 101st CAB, Fort Campbell, KY.
- Twelfth Man at SeaTac, one week prior to Super Bowl XLIX.
- Washington DC. I love this town. Even in the winter. Maybe even especially in the winter.
- Fiddler's Green. I love Virginia!
- Surrender Grounds, Appomattox, Virginia.
- National D-Day Memorial, Bedford, VA. This place is pretty impressive.
- London Eye as seen from the Marriott County Hall balcony suite
- A view from the balcony on the top of County Hall in London
- Nice view from the Convento da Peninha on a mountaintop near Sintra, Portugal. From left to right, you can see Guincho Beach, in the middle is Cabo da Roca (westernmost point of continental Europe), and to the right are some small beach towns off in the distance.
- Sunrise over Monterey Bay, California
- On the way to Cloudcrost, New Mexico
- Pebble Beach #7
- Marriott Richmond, VA sports bar boasts largest TV screen in the city
- The Amici Italian Restaurant in Carytown, (Richmond), is favorite eating place for many for over 20 years.
- Hilton Head Marriott Vacation Club Harbour Club Villas balcony view at sundown
- MVC villas, such as in Hilton Head, SC, offer low-cost get-away vacation spots in "off-season" - we stayed at Harbour Club with two friends in 2BR villa five nights this January for only 250 points.