NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. who are Marriott Rewards® members, at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence, whichever is greater, as of 3/18/13. Begins 12:00 AM ET 3/18/13; ends 11:59 PM ET 4/14/13. You may enter sweepstakes and/or contest; odds of winning sweepstakes prize depend on total number of eligible entries received for random drawing. For complete Official Rules and eligibility, send SASE to: Marriott Rewards® Insider 42 Contest and Sweepstakes Rules, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. ES), Melville, NY 11747. Residents of VT may omit return postage. Sponsor: Marriott International, Inc.
MARRIOTT REWARDS® INSIDER 42 CONTEST AND SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Promotion begins on March 18, 2013 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM ET (the "Promotion Period"). For the purposes of this Promotion, Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. The Promotion consists of a (1) contest and (2) a sweepstakes. You may enter each separately.
1. Eligibility: The Marriott Rewards® Insider 42 Contest (the “Contest”) and Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") (collectively referred to herein, the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are Marriott Rewards® members and at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence, whichever is greater, as of March 18, 2013. Employees, officers, and directors of Marriott International, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Don Jagoda Associates ("Administrator"), Salt Communications, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Legend Pictures, LLC and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, mandataries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's and/or Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: The Promotion is sponsored by Marriott International, Inc., 10440 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, MD 20817. The Promotion is administered by Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
3. How to Enter the Contest and Sweepstakes:
Entry into both the Contest and Sweepstakes by Submitting a Story: During the Promotion Period, visit Marriott Rewards® Insiders at http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com to submit your baseball-themed story (“Story”). Stories must be submitted in the “Other Topics” section of Marriott Rewards Insiders, must be tagged with “42story” and must be about one (1) of the four (4) baseball-themed topics set forth below. All Stories must comply with the “Story Requirements” set forth below. For each unique, eligible Story submitted [up to two (2) Stories per person/email address/Marriott Rewards® Insider], eligible persons will receive one (1) entry into the Contest and one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, and will be eligible to receive one (1) Registration Prize.
Baseball-Themes Topics for Stories:
1) Baseball as America’s Pastime: Don’t limit yourself to just professional baseball games that you’ve attended; think about summer pick-up games you played as a kid, or your child’s participation on their high school team, or a story that a parent told you about a player you wished you’d had a chance to see.
2) The first time something new happened: Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in 1947, becoming the first African-American to play for a professional baseball team. Do you have a baseball story with a “first” in it?
3) Overcoming adversity: As the first African-American professional baseball player, Jackie Robinson represented an American triumph over an unjust system. Does your baseball tale involve overcoming the odds?
4) Hall of Famer in action: With his incredible on-field performance and his historic career, Jackie Robinson was a first-ballot Hall of Famer. Do you have a story about seeing or meeting a historic player?
Entry into Sweepstakes without Submitting a Story: To receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes without writing a Story, hand print your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, Marriott Rewards® number and email address on a 3"x5" piece of paper, insert it into an envelope, affix postage and mail it to: Marriott Rewards® Insider 42 Contest and Sweepstakes, Dept. ES, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747. Entries must be postmarked by April 15, 2013 and received by April 22, 2013, to be eligible for the Sweepstakes Prize random drawing. Mechanically reproduced or photocopied mailed entries are automatically void. Incomplete entries are void. Limit: one (1) entry per envelope. Eligible entries received through this method of entry are eligible only for the Sweepstakes Prize random drawing; such entries are not eligible for Contest.
Limit: two (2) entries per person/email address/Marriott Rewards® Insider Account throughout the Promotion Period regardless of method(s) of entry.
- Be no less than fifty (50) words long and no more than one thousand (1,000) words long.
- Be in the English language.
General Requirements for Stories:
- Each Story must be the entrant’s original idea (modification of an original work is not an original idea).
- If your Story includes the name, nickname, username, and/or biographical information, of any other person (whom you personally know), you must obtain written permission from the person or persons that are included in your Story before you include it in your caption, and provide such permission to Sponsor upon request.
- Stories must not have been submitted previously in a contest or sweepstakes of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through any means.
- The Story must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Any Story deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Story must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- Story must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, ***, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Story should not contain any third-party materials, other than Sponsor related materials, or otherwise violate or infringe (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, or logo, or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to brand names, charities, slogans, political, or religious statements), or be otherwise objectionable.
- Story should not include any mention of celebrities, musicians, or any other public or private figure include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or name, address, phone number, or URL address. Story must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
- Story must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- Entrants and all submitted Stories must be in keeping with Sponsor's image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Story will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Story must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
- Entrants and all submitted Stories may not reference any of Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services.
Each Entrant grants to Sponsor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display each submitted Story, in any media, and with right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works therefrom, and agrees to execute documents confirming such right and license (as further defined in sections 4 & 5 below) at Sponsor’s reasonable request. By entering, you understand that your Story (or portion thereof) will be posted online, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public. By entering, each entrant warrants and represents that his/her Story is original, has not been previously published or won any award, does not contain any material that would defame or otherwise violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including patents, copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, and will not violate any federal, state or local laws or ordinances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Story that it believes contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Official Rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Promotion. No information regarding Stories, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the website listed above, will be disclosed. Stories must be received during the Promotion Period (i.e., between 12:00 AM ET on March 18, 2013 and 11:59 PM ET on April 14, 2013). Stories must be unique. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely Stories are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address registered to the Marriott Rewards Insider® member used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant or participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
4. Selection of Contest Winners:
Round One; Judging to Determine the Contest Finalists: All Stories will be judged by a panel of Sponsor representatives (selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion), based on the following criteria:
1. 40% - Quality of Story;
2. 20% - Relevance to one (1) of the Contest themes;
3. 40% - Creativity/uniqueness of Story.
In the event of a tie, tied Stories will be rejudged based 100% on Quality of Story. Decisions of the Sponsor and judges (together “judges”) are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. By participating, entrants agree to the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The ten (10) Stories that receive the highest scores from the judges will be deemed the Finalists. Finalists will be notified via email and/or phone. Each Finalist will be required to sign and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) and Assignment of Rights within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified or Finalist Prize and opportunity to be included in the Voting Period (as outlined below) will be forfeited and alternate Finalist will be determined, time permitting.
Round Two; Voting to Determine the Contest Grand and First Prize Winners: Beginning at 12:00 PM ET on April 22, 2013 and ending at 11:59 PM ET on April 28, 2013 (“Voting Period”), up to 10 confirmed Finalists’ Stories will be posted as a voting poll on Marriott Rewards® Insiders at http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/. Marriott Rewards® members will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite Story. The Story that receives the most votes during the Voting Period will be deemed the Grand Prize winner. The Story that receives the second most votes during the Voting Period will be deemed the First Prize winner. In the event of a tie, tied Finalists will be rejudged by the judges based on the criteria listed above to determine the winner. The Grand and First Prize winners will be required to complete and return a Prize Acceptance form, via email, within three (3) days of being notified or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined based on the Finalist who received the next highest number of votes during the Voting Period.
Voting Rules: Limit one (1) vote per person throughout the Voting Period. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by voters’ online service will apply and are voters’ sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged votes. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple Insider accounts/email accounts or other tactics to vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated votes will be void. Votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or contest not run by Sponsor, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and votes by any means that subvert the voting process or do not conform to the spirit of these Official Rules will void the votes and may disqualify the entrant. Entrants will be disqualified if automatic voting software is used in their favor.
5. Selection of Sweepstakes Winners: Forty-five (45) Sweepstakes Prize winners will be randomly selected on or about April 25, 2013 from among all eligible Sweepstakes entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Prize winners will be sent their prize within four (4) to six (6) weeks of drawing. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize are based on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
6. Contest Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: 60,000 Marriott Rewards® points and two (2) tickets to a 2013 professional baseball game of winner’s choice (as mutually agreed upon between winner & Sponsor, subject to availability).The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $900.
One (1) First Prize: 20,000 Marriott Rewards® points and two (2) tickets to a 2013 professional baseball game of winner’s choice (as mutually agreed upon between winner & Sponsor, subject to availability). The ARV of the First Prize is $400.
Ten (10) Finalist Prizes: 7,000 Marriott Rewards® points. The ARV of each Finalist Prize is $87.50.
Contest Registration Prize: For each unique, eligible Story submitted [up to two (2) Stories per person/email address/Marriott Rewards® Insider], eligible persons will receive one Registration Prize 500 Marriott Rewards® points. The ARV of each Registration Prize is $6.25.
7. Sweepstakes Prizes: Forty-five (45) Sweepstakes Prizes: Hollywood Movie Money® promo codes that may be redeemed for two (2) tickets to see in select theatres “42 – The True Story of an American Legend”. The ARV of each Sweepstakes Prize is $24.
Total ARV of the Contest Grand, First, and Finalist Prizes and the Sweepstakes Prizes: $3,255. Total ARV of Registration Prize depends on number of such prizes awarded.
8. Prize Restrictions: Limit one (1) Finalist Prize per person/email address/Marriott Rewards® Insider. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per person/email address/Marriott Rewards® Insider. Limit two (2) Registration Prizes per person/email address/Marriott Rewards® Insider.
Transportation to/from winner’s residence and baseball game or movie theater not included as part of Grand, First or Sweepstakes Prizes. In the event the professional baseball game the Grand or First Prize winner selects is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor will award equivalent value of that portion of prize in cash based on assigned face value of tickets. Marriott Rewards® Points are subject to terms and conditions, which can be found at www.marriottrewards.com. Each Hollywood Movie Money promo code valid for redemption at www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com for admission (up to $12.00) at participating theaters (excludes AMC Theaters) to any exhibition including those designated as “no coupons, no passes”. If Hollywood Movie Money promo code is lost, it cannot be replaced and it is void if resold. No reproductions will be accepted and no change will be provided. Hollywood Movie Money promo codes expire 12/31/2013. Visit http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/pages/tos for full Hollywood Movie Money Terms of Service.
All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. Guests of Grand and First Prize winners (or parent/legal guardian if a guest is a minor) may be required to complete a release of liability prior to attendance at the professional baseball game. All fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prizes (such as gratuities, meals and transportation, and incidental charges) not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winners.
Certain restrictions apply. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned or transferred. The Grand Prize winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the appropriate retail value of prize.
In the event a Grand or First Prize winner and/or guest engages in behavior at professional baseball game that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor, or any of their respective services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to remove the winner and his/her guest, and send winner and/or guest home with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the winner’s disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of any (and/or all) prize(s). In the event a winner or guest engages in behavior at professional baseball game that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects winner or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner or guest as a result of such conduct. Sponsor shall have no liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any travel related to the Prize or any other aspect of A Prize Winner’s or Guest’s acceptance or use of A Prize.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs or threatens to impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and in the event of cancellation, the Grand, First and Finalist Prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor, Administrator and their respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, incomplete, damaged, postage-due, illegible, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor's or Administrator's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion, or any portion thereof, is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Promotion (or any portion thereof) or suspend the Promotion (or any portion thereof) to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion (or any portion thereof) in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Grand, First and Finalist Prizes in accordance with the Contest winner selection process described above, and award the Sweepstakes Prizes at random, from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, Salt Communications, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Legend Pictures, LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE DISCHARGED, INDEMNIFIED AND HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY, STORY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PROMOTION WEBSITE, OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PROMOTION WEBSITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Maryland or the appropriate State Court located in Maryland; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
14. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by April 30, 2013 to: Marriott Rewards® Insider 42 Contest and Sweepstakes Rules, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. ES), Melville, NY 11747. For a list of winners, available for 90 days after May 15, 2013, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Marriott Rewards® Insider 42 Contest and Sweepstakes Winners, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. ES), Melville, NY 11747. VT residents may exclude return postage.
Marriott International, Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright ©2013 Marriott International. Marriott® and Marriott Rewards® are trademarks/logos of Marriott International, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other logos and trademarks used herein are logos/trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
// End of Official Rules //
42 © 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2013 by Legend Pictures LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Legend Entertainment LLC. and each of their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, are not responsible for this Promotion, administration or execution of this Promotion.