Marriott Rewards and executives throughout Marriott value your feedback and opinions so we've established the following ground rules to ensure feedback is specific, timely, and as actionable as possible.
- To spark innovative ideas, insights or feedback, Marriott will host routine "spark" sessions
- A calendar of upcoming sparks is available so you can plan to participate in areas of particular interest
- Each Innovation Spark will specify its own goals, duration and methodology to capture detailed feedback, insights or ideas that specifically map back to the spark's goal
- A business owner or subject matter expert will participate within each spark to respond to specific feedback that abides by these ground rules
- Upon conclusion, the sponsoring business owners will analyze all feedback and provide a summary of key learnings within the Idea's blog along with any next steps. In some cases, your feedback may inspire further innovative spark sessions, while other scenarios may require business owners to conduct further customer research outside the Insiders community.
This Innovation Sparks process has been developed based upon the community's desire to formalize specific feedback, which is a new process for the community, but we'll make tweaks to the process as necessary over time. We look forward to collaborating with you!