Ever forget to log into your Marriott Rewards account when making a hotel reservation? Don’t see an upcoming reservation within My Account? Not to worry.
In just a few simple steps, you can add your Marriott Rewards number to an existing reservation. Here’s how:
1. On Marriott.com, go to Change/Cancel Reservations on the upper right corner of the page.
3. You'll see the confirmation page with your hotel reservation information. Click on Add Marriott Rewards number to this reservation.
4. Log into your Marriott Rewards account.
5. The following message will appear.
6. Don’t see Add Marriott Rewards number to this reservation? Go to Make changes to this reservation.
7. Enter your account number under the "Marriott Rewards number" section. Select Update.
8. The following message will appear.
9. Select Upcoming Reservations to view the reservation within My Account. From here, you can modify or cancel the reservation.
That’s all you need to know if you want to add an existing reservation to your Marriott Rewards account.